Canadian Experience Class
The ICC Immigration Consultant is one of the oldest, and most reputable Canadian immigration consulting firms, specializing in Canadian immigration law,Our practice specializes in all areas of immigration law, including permanent resident applications, work permit applications, student visa applications, landed immigrant applications and Canadian citizenship applications. We also provide a full range of immigration litigation services via our network of immigration professionals which include regulated immigration consultants, paralegals, accountants, lawyers, business advisors, and other specialists in a variety of fields.
It is noteworthy to mention, that the ICC Immigration Consultant, has been voted #1 immigration Consulting firm by the prestigious Leger & Leger group for three consecutive years, for providing outstanding immigration services, and for helping prospective immigrants worldwide to achieve their dreams of immigrating to Canada.
Canadian Experience Class Criteria
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is open to those who either are:
A temporary foreign worker with at least 2 years of full-time work experience in Canada in an 0, A or B level occupation;
A foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least 1 year full time work experience in Canada in an 0, A or B occupation
The CEC program is only for those whom are applying to live in a province outside of Quebec. An application must be submitted either while working in Canada or within 1 year of leaving your employment In Canada.
Immigrating to Canada under the Canadian Experience Class
Temporary foreign workers and international graduates who meet certain conditions can apply to become permanent residents of Canada. If you are accepted by Citizenship and Immigration under this immigration program, you will automatically become a permanent resident of Canada. As a permanent resident you will receive access to social services, and can live, work or study freely. Permanent residents can eventually apply for Canadian citizenship once they have fulfilled certain residency requirements.
Rules to qualify for the Canada Experience Class
If you wish to gain permanent residency under this program of immigration, you must fit the following criteria:
If you are a temporary foreign worker you qualify if:
- You have worked full-time (or equivalent) for at least 2 years in Canada as a skilled worker
- You are able to effectively communicate in either English or French
- You plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- You are applying for this immigration program while currently working in Canada or within 1 year of leaving your Canadian job
- You have obtained your experience with the proper work authorization
If you are foreign graduate you qualify for if:
- You have graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution
- You have worked full-time (or equivalent) for at least 1 year in Canada as a skilled worker
- You are able to communicate effectively in either English or French
- You are applying for the Canadian experience class while currently working in Canada or within 1 year of leaving your Canadian job
- You have obtained your experience with the proper work and study authorization
Canada Experience Class Requirements
Once you have made an application for the Canadian Experience Class, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will notify you by that your application has been accepted. Your application will be returned if you have submitted it incorrectly. Besides showing that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependents after arriving in Canada, requirements are based on six factors including:
- Ability in English and/or French
- Work experience
- Age of the immigrant
- Whether you have arranged employment in Canada
Our experts will help you with preparing your application and a complete list of the documents required for the CEC
Call us at 0422-6565657 OR Write us at email@example.com